We are OPEN and keeping Academie Salon Covid Safe.
Corona Virus ( COVID-19)
At Académie Salon, our number one concern is and has always been the health and safety of our clients and team members.
We are doing everything in our power to contain the spread of Covid-19 so we have decided to implement some small changes and stricter procedures.
• Limited appointments will be taken each day to help us adhere to the Social distancing guidelines in place.
• Hand Sanitiser is provided throughout the salon, upon entry we ask every client sanitises their hands at the front desk.
•Hospital grade disinfectant is being used after each service.
• We will temporarily cease to provide magazines during your service.
Feel free to bring your own magazines, phones, tablets.
• All beverages will be served in paper cups.
•Gowns and towels will continue to be washed after each use.
• All stations, handles, basins, chairs and tools will be disinfected continously after each use and client.
• Academie salon requests you limit the number of friends/family members that attend the appointment with you, If you require a member of your family to attend your appointment with you they will be able to seat at the waiting chairs at the front of the salon. This is to help us adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• We ask anyone that feels unwell or shows signs of illness and/or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days call to reschedule their appointment. Academie Salon reserves the right to turn away anyone who is showing signs of coughing, sneezing, fever, difficulty breathing or any sign of illness.
We will be keeping a close watch on the situation and updating our policies as needed.